Introduction to Colour Psychology course
Have you been looking for a way to delve deeper into the world of colour?
Have you wanted to explore the possibilities of what working with colour can achieve but not sure how to go about it?
Have you had a sense there are more possibilities?
You're right, there absolutely are and here's your opportuntity to actually dive into and discover that exciting world!
The Introduction to Colour Psychology course is one of the modules from a larger
6 month Advanced Colour Mentoring Programme for Industry and Design Professionals,
but due to popular demand I've made this available as a standalone offering which means you can now access the information
at an affordable price and in a way that can easily fit into your busy schedule.
In this course you'll begin to understand what colour psychology is truly all about, how easy it is to start implementing straight
away to help you become a leader in your field.
Colour Psychology is coming to the forefront in the design world now because more and more designers and colour professionals are
realising it supports and enhances your intuition so you can create even more amazing and consistent results for your clients. These
results include increased well-being in the home and in healthcare environments, promoting positive behaviour in the workplace and
attracting ideal customers in business and making those all-important sales.
And what's even more exciting this course will help you to see rather than being an afterthought or just another visual design
feature, colour is actually at the very core of amazing design - not to mention happy clients and customers.
8 (eight) tutorial videos
PLUS you'll also receive a bonus video on Connecting Your Client to Colour especially
designed for those clients who are scared of colour or worried about getting it wrong and for those who reject every colour
suggestion you make.
There's also an Additional Resources section curated for you covering areas in this module with links to books,
videos and articles to delve even deeper into the fascinating world of colour psychology.
- Understanding the three distinct ways we relate to colour and why this causes so much confusion
- The psychological meaning behind the 11 main colours and their tonal variations, which will give you insights into why clients
react the way they do
- The concept of psychological primaries and how to use them to create specific behavioural effects
- Why your client choses certain colours and to be able to explain the likely impact their choices will have on their thoughts,
feelings and behaviours
- Discover why there's no such thing as a neutral colour
- Why the trend for adding 'pops of colour' is likely to be plastering over an underlying problem
And to support your learning you'll receive
A comprehensive 86 page workbook which includes exercises, activities and case studies to help you embed the
learning and double as a quick reference tool too.
Within 48 hours of purchasing you'll receive access to the complete online Introduction to Colour Psychology course,
which comprises in total of nine easily digestible tutorial videos. As it's all online, you can watch and re-watch the videos
whenever it suits you, so you can fit it in around your lifestyle, your work and family life. You’ll have access to the videos for 6
What designers say...
When I first started this course and people asked what I was doing, they looked at me with bemusement,
yet wanted to know more. I would begin to tell them and from that I found myself with 3 new clients
chomping at the bit to have me consult for their homes.
- Lucy Curtis (painter & decorator, colour consultant) -
"Your colour training certainly has changed my life!"
- Rebecca Randall, interior designer -
This is the wonderful thing, you never know where your new specialist colour skill will take you. And learning this new
skill isn't just life changing for the client!
This course is for you if you
If you want to learn how to create consistent reproducible results using your intuition and science, then
click the link below to get started in the world of colour psychology.
- are a designer and work in the design industry such as: interiors, textiles, product design, branding, graphic design,
architecture, retail or healthcare
- have always be curious about colour psychology
- want to communicate better with your clients about colour
- up till now haven't had the time or the finance to invest in a full course
- aspire to be a leader in the design industry in colour
- are tired of your client's saying no to whatever you show them.
Introduction to Colour Psychology Course
|Within the UK
£295.00 plus VAT
||Outside the UK
*Please read the Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
When you click on the PayPal button you'll be taken to PayPal. After you have purchased the course you’ll receive a confirmation
payment email straight away.
If you have any questions to help you decide if this course is right for you and your business, or any problems making your payment
you can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll contact you to arrange a call.